Step 1 Application
Download and print a copy of the application form which includes details of submission.
Or APPLY ONLINE
Step 2 Preliminary Information Meeting
On receipt of your application the MFP Team will contact you to make an appointment for a preliminary information meeting.
Step 3 Enrolment Interview
An appointment is made for you with the MFP Team.
Step 4 Letter of Offer
If your application is successful you will be required to provide the following documentation. Once received a Letter of Offer, requiring your written acceptance, will be issued:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptism Certificate
- Copy of Academic Transcript (if applicable)
- Police Check (if you do not have one, we can help you with this)
- Child Safe Environment Certificate (training provided if required)
- Curriculum Vitae including name of referees - Parish Priest and one other
- Passport size photo
- Code of Conduct Form to be completed