Projects for Young Families
Grant Funding 2021
In 2021 the CCYF will again be offering one-off grants of $500 to help support projects that are coordinated for young families.
CCYF and the Archdiocese recognise that inspiring work for young families is already occurring throughout Adelaide and we aim to support some of these existing projects and/or new initiatives that young families are keen to facilitate/coordinate in 2021.
• Projects must be designed and run young families and those supporting young
families to a significant degree
• Projects that actively support and promote the Archdiocesan mission statement
• Projects which aim to build the capacity of young families in the Archdiocese
• Grants are for one year only and are provided on a once off basis
• Projects must focus on a broad group of young families (i.e. beyond one parish or group)
• Successful groups of young families who are granted funds in 2021 will be
expected to produce a 1 page summary of their project outcomes and successes
by December 2021.
Application close 5pm, 20 November 2020
For full details, please download the Information and Application Pack.
Applications can be made online or by emailing the completed application form to Sarah Moffatt, Acting Chancellor - Justice & Ecology